UKC

NEWS: FRI NIGHT VID: The Positron Traverse V3 - With One Leg

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 18 Apr 2014
The Positron Traverse - FRI NIGHT VID, 4 kbThis week's Friday Night Video shows the feeling of satisfaction on finishing a hard boulder problem.

Para climber Phill Mitchell tackles the fingery V3 Positron Traverse at The Breck.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=68860

gd303uk 18 Apr 2014
In reply to UKC News:

This problem is nails , very sequencey. Impresseive work.
 Andy Farnell 18 Apr 2014
In reply to UKC News: Watching Phill climb at the Hangar comps is super impressive.
Such a nice bloke and a talented climber.

Andy F
Removed User 18 Apr 2014
Good effort Phil..
 Enty 18 Apr 2014
In reply to UKC News:

Without doubt one of the best climbing videos I've ever seen on UKC.

E
Alan Cameron 18 Apr 2014
In reply to UKC News:
What a cracking effort. Good lad well done!
 RossKirtley 18 Apr 2014
In reply to UKC News:

Cracking effort! Keep the videos coming!
 Shapeshifter 19 Apr 2014
In reply to UKC News:

Loved this vid - really we'll put together. Entertaining and inspiring. Great effort youth.
 Smith42 19 Apr 2014
In reply to UKC News:

Real feel good video, was willing Phill on even though knew he sends it. And emotion at end will be echoed by climbers everywhere!
 Mick Ward 19 Apr 2014
In reply to Smith42:

> Real feel good video, was willing Phill on even though knew he sends it. And emotion at end will be echoed by climbers everywhere!

Totally agree. Was happy as a pig in poo when he did it. It looks bloody hard for V3. The fabled Breck!

Watching the indoors footage, it's difficult to believe he's not been climbing long. He's very strong.

There's a lovely little video of a Spanish guy with one leg trying to onsight F8a. He almost succeeds...

Mick
 ehole 21 Apr 2014
In reply to Mick Ward:

This is a great video; Phil is an awesome climber…..I've been climbing 13 years and there's no way i'd have been able to manage that traverse 18months after having started - well done lad!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...