UKC

NEWS: The man that follows Hell, 9a+, in five tries by Megos

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 21 May 2014
Alexander Megos, 3 kbAlexander Megos has made the 3rd ascent, after Markus Bock and Adam Ondra, of The man that follows Hell, ~9a+, at Grüne Hölle, Frankenjura.

Hell yeah! Today I followed the "man that follows hell"(9a+)!!! Took me 1,5h to get in there... and it was pretty hot too... Glad it just took me 5 attempts...

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=68936
 orge 21 May 2014
Stirling effort from Megos! That's a ridiculous tick list he's putting together out there.

Sounds like his experiences echo Adam's:

Adam Ondra returned to Frankenjura and made a very fast repeat of Markus Bock´s route The man tat follow the hell, which is a direct start to Kawachuwu 8c+. The line continues on small finger pockets and more than 40 degrees.
Adam said about: “30mins this year, very close to send last year (2 days), hard 9a, but the difference between Kawaschuwu and this is not two grades in my opinion“.

J
jamesprieston1980 21 May 2014
In reply to UKC News:

WOW!!! Bouldery 9a+ in 5 tries. Wouldn't be surprised if he made quick work of some of the 9bs in Spain when the weather gets colder. For me the best in the world right now. His style is super smooth and every time I watch him it looks like he's climbing well beneath his limit.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...