UKC

Best Day of Your Life?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Yanis Nayu 31 May 2014
What was it, and why?
 buzby 31 May 2014
In reply to Submit to Gravity:

hopefully its still to come, but so far id say getting my first and current steady job ,meaning at last I could plan for my family's future, buy a house, go on holiday , buy a car and have money to do all the fun things in life.
the best things in life may be free but try enjoying them without a steady pay check.
 gribble 31 May 2014

I'd like to say when my daughter was born, but I was too knackered! I guess it was last race day of the season, I won both races and went from sixth to second in the championship. BIG smiles! However, I'm getting married in three weeks, and I suspect that may top it.
 PaulTanton 31 May 2014
In reply to buzby:

I agree. People who say you don't need money to be happy have never been skint
 Ee 31 May 2014
In reply to Submit to Gravity: Childrens birth,nuff said.
Ee

OP Yanis Nayu 31 May 2014
In reply to Ee:

> Childrens birth,nuff said.

I can't say it was my daughter's birth for me. It's too tiring and stressful, and I'm a worrier. However, all the candidates for the best day of my life have been days spent with my daughter. Just not the first one...
 arch 31 May 2014

Double edged sword for me. My three brothers and I carried our fathers coffin on it's final journey. So proud to be able to do that one last thing for him.
 Chambers 01 Jun 2014

That'd be the day I stopped catching balls, stopped taking the tabloids, killed the television and set myself free from the oppression of the social force of capital. Since then, every day is the best day.
 John_Hat 01 Jun 2014

Probably my wedding day....
 AlisonSmiles 01 Jun 2014

I'm rather hoping it'll be tomorrow. It would be nice to wake up every day in the belief that the day would be the best ever!
Removed User 01 Jun 2014

Every day I wake up is the best day of my life.
Why? Because I woke up, and can do what I want (within reason of course).

Timmd 01 Jun 2014
In reply to Chambers:

> That'd be the day I stopped catching balls, stopped taking the tabloids, killed the television and set myself free from the oppression of the social force of capital. Since then, every day is the best day.

How did you do that?
 1poundSOCKS 01 Jun 2014
In reply to PaulTanton:

I've been skint plenty of times, and have been very happy also.
 Chambers 02 Jun 2014
In reply to Timmd:

> How did you do that?

Magic.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...