Equip Outdoor Technologies Ltd based in Alfreton, Derbyshire specialise in the design and marketing of technical outdoor equipment. Our experienced and enthusiastic team develop innovative designs, manufactured to the highest standard and brought to market throughout the world.
This an exciting opportunity to join a Technical team with a highly successful and fast moving outdoor brand. Rab is one of the UK’s premier outdoor clothing and equipment brands with strong international growth.
We are looking for an experienced Garment Technologist who can bring their experience, skills and personal qualities to an exciting and highly regarded brand. You will work closely with the Design team to develop product and with our manufacturing partners and QC function in Asia to ensure accurate delivery.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• A strong understanding of product construction, manufacturing, grading and the fitting process.
• A full understanding of AQL inspections and reporting
• The ability to manage the approval process with suppliers in line with critical path
• Experience of reviewing test reports with a good understanding of performance standards
• Experience of working with overseas factories
• Experience of working for a brand or retailer
You will have an enthusiastic ‘can do’ approach to your work with strong attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will have a strong personal interest in outdoor performance clothing.
Applicants should apply by sending a CV and covering letter clearly stating salary expectations to Donna Evans, HR Manager. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is Monday 4th August 2014.
Post applications to Donna Evans, HR Manager, Equip Outdoor Technologies, Wimsey Way, Somercotes, Derbyshire, DE55 4LS.