UKC

Nordisk Tents

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Clarkey77 17 Sep 2014

I nipped into Cotswolds just outside Exeter about a month ago, whilst they were having their summer tent show on the grass outside, and I was struck by the Nordisk Oppland, which bore a stunning resemblance to a Hilleberg Nammatj GT.

Having had a look at the Nordisk Website their tent range seems to mirror that of Hilleberg across the board, but clearly they are much cheaper. I have not be able to find much in the way of English reviews though.

Obviously you get what you pay for, but is this an instance where a Nordisk is 80% of a Hilleberg for 50% (or less) of the price? Or are they a load of crap? Anyone bought one?
Post edited at 17:52
llechwedd 17 Sep 2014
In reply to Clarkey77:

Just bought an Oppland Si 2 person tent but have only used it for 1 dry and relatively calm night in the dunes at Sandwood Bay.
Did the job and seems well made..
 Slarti B 17 Sep 2014
In reply to Clarkey77:
Bought the Oppland 3 SI in summer. Only used it for one weekend but one night was thunderstorm and it coped well. Well made, nicely thought out.

Very quick and easy to erect, the only slight downside is the inner was a bit baggy until fully adjusted, but I guess that is a problem with tunnel tents.
Post edited at 23:49
 Simon Caldwell 18 Sep 2014
In reply to Clarkey77:

Do a forum search, I gave my opinions in an earlier thread

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...