UKC

Light at the end of the tunnel - finger crossed

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Hey all, some of you may remember that I had to stop running and climbing due to an injury I picked up about a year ago. It has been causing me significant problems. After seeing countless medics with no success I found one whom idetified the problem straight away,

So i had the http://lloydrelease.com/procedure/ done on Thursday last week and I am recovering now. Very sore but fingers crossed that we are all sorted now and long term i can get back to running properly. He seemed to be very confident.

Richard
 The New NickB 01 Dec 2014
In reply to TheDrunkenBakers:

I hope things work out.

No doubt you have been keeping fit (you bought a bike, didn't you?) but there is no substitute for running fitness, the first few weeks will feel hard.
In reply to The New NickB:

> I hope things work out.

> No doubt you have been keeping fit (you bought a bike, didn't you?) but there is no substitute for running fitness, the first few weeks will feel hard.

I did buy a bike although that gave me ITB problems (and there's just no substitute for having a good run - biking doesnt come close) so when I'm fit again I will have to sort out the pedals on the bike otherwise it will be a fat waste of wonga.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...