UKC

FS: Genesis Fortitude Adventure 29" & Marmot glvs

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Jacob k-d 11 Jan 2015

premier
Price: £700
Selling my Genesis Fortitude Adventure mountain bike. Bought this 3 years ago with the intention of doing some bikepacking/touring trips in Scotland, but unfortunately they never happened,so apart from the odd day out on the trails it's been sat taking up space in my living room.
spec.
-Genesis (reynolds 725) medium (19") frame.
-Dt swiss 29" wheels with Maxxis Lust tubeless tyres. (will also throw in the original conti's & some stans no tubes sealant)
-Alfine 11 speed internal hub. just had the oil changed.
-Truvativ stylo cranks
-Avid bb7 disc brakes
-Shimano Spd pedals
- finishing kit is all madison/genesis

This bike is great fun out on the trails, with the beefy tyres making up for the lack of suspension, and rolling over pretty much anything. However it's really meant as a bikepacking/touring rig, with mount on the forks for cages and rack capabilities, as well as being low maintenance and easy to fix en route. It's had very little use so apart from a few very small cosmetic scratches is in top condition.
Collection from Presteigne or Hereford preferred, though I would be happy to meet somewhere if it's not too far. Cost £1300 a couple of years ago. looking for £650ono.

Would also consider a swap/PX for cyclocross/winter bike

Also have some Marmot winter gloves for sale. These have been used but still have lots of life left in them. Goretex with leather palms. size XL, £50.

Cheers
Post edited at 11:47
OP Jacob k-d 14 Jan 2015
In reply to Jacob k-d:

open to offers
 mcanuda 14 Jan 2015
In reply to Jacob k-d:

pm sent

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...