UKC

NEW ARTICLE: What's in Your Gear Store? #2

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Articles 04 Mar 2015
Adam's gear garage with gear in display mode, not tidy mode..., 5 kbSo what do the non-sponsored, but keen climbers have in their gear store? We will be asking a variety of climbers partaking in different aspects of the sport at various levels and shaming exposing their gear habits.

Last week Charlie Mackie let us delve into his stash of gear. This week our victim is Adam Hughes.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/articles/page.php?id=7131
 ianstevens 05 Mar 2015
In reply to UKC Articles:

Finally the post we all(?) wanted to see - a big mess on the floor

Just out of interest, how would one go about being involved in this series? I'm sure there are many on this site that can take a picture of their gear "store" and answer a few questions, myself included!
In reply to ianstevens:

Hi Ian,

We would welcome contributions sent through the site by going into 'Articles' and clicking 'Send us your Article' just near the top of the page. You will then see a submission form.

However, we can't promise that we will use everyone's! I agree, it would be great to get some more UKC'ers involved.

wbo 05 Mar 2015
In reply to UKC Articles: I'm waiting for the writeup from the person who , like me, uses the boot of their car as their gear store

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...