UKC

Fontainebleau- Looking for people to boulder with.....

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Callumjnelson 18 Mar 2015
Hi,

I am heading to Fontainebleau on the 24th of March and staying there until the 1st of April. This is my first time in font and would be great to hook up with some people to hang out with and go bouldering.

I am staying in La Musardière near Milly la foret. I haven't been climbing long and still a beginner. looking to do some circuits, variety and have fun.

Anyone keen to meet up?

Cheers

Callum
Removed User 18 Mar 2015
In reply to Callumjnelson:

I can't go, later in the year for me. Just to say I stayed at that site last year and found it to be great. If you didn't know already there's a smallish circuit within walking distance of La Musardiere, called Gorge aux Chat. Good for a late afternoon session after a late lunch.
 BoulderBus 18 Mar 2015

We'll be parked up at the front of La Musardiere 28th/29th - pop in and say hi, we're always happy to climb with some extra people.
OP Callumjnelson 18 Mar 2015
In reply to BoulderBus:

ok cool. Any particular time?

OP Callumjnelson 18 Mar 2015
In reply to Removed Usergilesf:

Cheers for he heads up. Ive heard about his circuit. I will check it out
 spidermonkey09 18 Mar 2015

A big group from University of Leicester are coming out on the 28th, so will be about from 29th onwards. Plenty of beginners in the group. We're staying at the campsite in Grez-sur-Loing, no idea where we're planning on climbing yet but feel free to give me an email to exchange numbers or whatever
 Offwidth 18 Mar 2015
In reply to spidermonkey09:

Could be interesting in terms of local rivalry since a big group from Nottm are out that week as well (same camping).
 spidermonkey09 19 Mar 2015
In reply to Offwidth:

Will likely revolve around us getting spanked so probably a rivalry in the loosest sense of the word!
 Offwidth 20 Mar 2015
In reply to spidermonkey09:

I was thinking more apres climb at the camp site so your comment made me smile.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...