UKC

Peak Districk This Weekend

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
wima0503 23 Mar 2015
Hi,

I'm coming to the UK from the US and will be spending the weekend in the Peak District bouldering. I've never climbed on Grit so I'm pretty psyched to get on some.

I will be alone and would like to climb with a group so if anyone is going out this weekend (27-29th) , let me know. It would be great to meet up with locals.

Also, if the weather turns bad (which it looks like it might) does anyone know of any areas where I might find dryer rock? I pretty much have Stanage Plantation, Burbage south, and wherever else is classic there in my sights but I'd be willing to go anywhere it is dry and people would be interested in going.

Let me know, thanks!

Marshall
In reply to wima0503:

Hi Marshall, the weather is looking pants at the moment for the weekend. The Plantation dries out very quickly, followed by Burbage South boulders. You're likely to run into a lot of locals at both venues. Hope you have a good time. I'm waiting for the weather forecast on Friday before deciding on a plan for the weekend.
If it rains, the boulderers will head into Sheffield to the ClimbingWorks. (Other climbing walls are available etc etc etc)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...