UKC

Re: Hard House fans/DJs

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Cheese Monkey 27 Apr 2015
Posted a thread last year and had some great responses and reccomendations. Said I would upload a mix of my faves so here it is. Don't expect some awesome mixing, I'm purely part time at best but some good tunes!
https://m.mixcloud.com/bendarby98031/hard-house-love/
 mrchewy 27 Apr 2015
In reply to Cheese Monkey:
Cheers for that - I was proper into my hardhouse late 90s/early 00s. Bounced around a fair few clubs that's for sure.
Post edited at 19:32
OP Cheese Monkey 27 Apr 2015
In reply to mrchewy:

No worries hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!
Party Boy 28 Apr 2015
TUNE!

Great mix....but I did hear a couple of places where Binary Finary would have dropped in perfectly lol

Hope you don't mind but I've ripped this to listen to offline

tehmarks 28 Apr 2015
In reply to Party Boy:

Binary Finary is hardly hard house. Or hard. Or house.

OP Cheese Monkey 28 Apr 2015
In reply to Party Boy:

Yeh crack on mate!

Binary Finary is great, probably will make a mix with it in at some point!
 mrdigitaljedi 29 Apr 2015

Excellent m8 brought bk some great memories(or fleeting glimpsies) of the rave scene....

I enjoyed it, did you come on here a while ago asking for decent HH tracks? I see you listened to some of the advice with access and revolution in there. Binary Finary is a bit euphoric trance I would have thought for this style of mix?

If I had to critique, I would say look at your levels on the mixer of the tune coming are similar to the one playing out as there was a noticeable drop in "oompph" of base lines occasionally between certain tunes. Otherwise good job

OP Cheese Monkey 03 May 2015
In reply to Bjartur i Sumarhus:

I certainly did. Made a mix shortly after and forgot to post it up!

Thanks for the feedback, I think my sub par sound system doesn't help matters, but no excuses I will pay more attention to it on the next one. Glad you enjoyed it though.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...