UKC

Sandford Quarry new stuff

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 thomascarr 29 May 2015
Popped down the other night and noticed a few new bolts on the far right of the lower lift behind the shack. Does anyone have any info? One of the lines looks especially interesting.
Also, has anyone tried the rising left twin crack line to the left of Eco-Line? Its mucky at the moment but looks pretty good and there's some gear to be had.

N.B
I'm aware that all this information will be available in the new guide. I'm just impatient, sorry. Also, credit due to whoever has been cleaning down there. Its looking good for Sandford.
 The Pylon King 29 May 2015
In reply to thomascarr:

Myself and Deepstar have been doing all the cleaning etc. No specific information at this very moment as there are still a few unfinished projects (due to the time/problems it is taking to actually do the cleaning) so please don't nick anything! We will be back down over the next few days/week (depending on when it dries up) so could meet up down there then and I can show you whats what.

There is no twin crack left of Eco-Line, do you mean right of Eco-Line?

cheers

Mark
OP thomascarr 29 May 2015
In reply to Pylon King Against Capit@lism:

Yes. Sorry. To the right of Eco-Line.
If I'm free when you're next heading down I'll come and help with the cleaning. Much to the dismay of my regular partner, I really like it down there.
 The Pylon King 29 May 2015
In reply to thomascarr:

Haha, yes it is an acquired taste but really good fun once you 'adjust'.

The cracks right of Eco Line are on Semi Redundant that I cleaned and climbed a couple of years ago, probably HVS 5a and not E1 5b as in guide.

I may go down later on Sunday pm but its due to rain over night on sat so slabs may stay wet all day.

deepstar 29 May 2015
In reply to thomascarr:

Look out for Badgers!
 will909 29 May 2015
In reply to thomascarr:

There has been a lot of clearing done on the left hand side of the lower tier so it can be used for groups.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...