UKC

Who updates the BMC site?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 rmoffat 08 Jun 2015
...and why isn't it updated? There are links and pages that are just simply out of date! This is the premier site for anyone interested in competitions and results and further up dates and its simply not done!
 felt 08 Jun 2015
In reply to rmoffat:

You simply can't get the staff these days, can you?
 Tom Last 17 Jun 2015
In reply to rmoffat:

Down with this sort of thing!
astley007 17 Jun 2015
In reply to rmoffat:

If you tell me what your problem is?
maybe the BMC or one of it many volunteers can help?
Andy Gamisou 17 Jun 2015
In reply to Tom Last:

> Down with this sort of thing!

Careful now!
 Offwidth 17 Jun 2015
In reply to astley007:

That's unreasonable!! Miss a chance to complain before you let the organisation try and sort it out??
OP rmoffat 18 Jun 2015
In reply to astley007:

My problem is why can't the national body correctly advertise for the bbc's without getting the date wrong...or countless other jnr comps? Perhaps actually provide a write up of the said event with pictures and facts as opposed to another generic few lines!

These are the flag ship competition events of the UK and it severely effects how serious people look at them!
OP rmoffat 18 Jun 2015
In reply to astley007:

Volunteers! The volunteers are great and without them these events wouldn't happen but if a job is worth doing it's worth doing right. Doing these things in their spare time just isn't good enough!
 scott titt 18 Jun 2015
In reply to rmoffat:

If the dates in your link ( https://www.thebmc.co.uk/british-bouldering-championships-2015?s=1 ) are incorrect, what are the correct dates?
OP rmoffat 18 Jun 2015
In reply to scott titt:

2 days ago I needed Marty Mcfly to go back in time to 2014 in order to enter. I guess that's the down side to recycling last years poster!
OP rmoffat 18 Jun 2015
In reply to scott titt:

Similar to the British Junior Bouldering Championships at the Bloc which was originally on a Friday!
astley007 18 Jun 2015
In reply to rmoffat:

I looked at the link you provided on Weds..2hours after you posted, and could find nothing wrong with it.
Thats why I posted a reply.
Maybe you should check that your not using a 2014 calendar?
OP rmoffat 18 Jun 2015
In reply to astley007:

Oh please! I actually looked 1 hour 59mins nah na na nahhh nahhh. Perhaps a little proof reading s in order!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...