UKC

Polzeath Bouldering

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 tombeasley 11 Jun 2015
Does anyone have details of the bouldering at Polzeath is there a topo I know a few things have been done there and will be spending a few days there next week, will give me something to do if the surf is flat
 JDC 11 Jun 2015
In reply to tombeasley:

I seem to remember there is some half-solid slatey stuff around the corner in Mother Ivey's Bay but no idea if it anything ever gets done there. Bit of a hike from Polzey too as you need to go to Wadebridge to get over the River Camel
 whenry 11 Jun 2015
In reply to tombeasley:

It's been a while since I've been over to Polzeath - I can't help with a topo, but most of the more solid stuff over there is on the northern side of the beach from what I recall. Not really worth it. Dashed is right - Mother Ivey's has the best of a bad bunch.
 Tom Last 11 Jun 2015
In reply to tombeasley:

I think there's stuff at New Polzeath Tom, there's definitely a pic on UKC somewhere. You'll probably pick up a bit more info if you post to West Cornwall Training and Bouldering Facebook page.
OP tombeasley 12 Jun 2015
In reply to Tom Last:

Great thanks everyone
 Arms Cliff 12 Jun 2015
In reply to tombeasley:

There's some bits at Cowrie Cove
Cowrie cove

Then there's some stuff round at Pentire which I thin is covered in Boulder Britain and is probably on Javu too.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...