UKC

FRI NIGHT VID: Baffin Island Virgin

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 19 Jun 2015
Bafffin Island, 3 kbUS climber Mike Libecki has climbed more big walls than you've had hot dinners. In tonight's Friday Night Video, Mike takes his friend Jonas Haag of Sweden - a big walling virgin - to Baffin Island for some big wall first ascent climbing.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=69796
 USBRIT 19 Jun 2015
In reply to UKC News:
Nice to see some real climbing. On sight ground up.
 solomonkey 20 Jun 2015
In reply to USBRIT:

It would be nice , but they don't want me to see it as they've put it on vimeo, which don't work on my phone !!
You tube is the way forward - can be watched on any format , system e,c,t
 ashtond6 20 Jun 2015
In reply to USBRIT:

Hahahahaha
Parrys_apprentice 22 Jun 2015
In reply to UKC News:

I hope he doesn't offend the mountain gods with that pose!
 graeme jackson 22 Jun 2015
In reply to UKC News:

I seriously doubt mike's claims to have ' climbed more big walls than I've had hot dinners'.
I'll be 54 soon. So, assuming I've been eating hot meals since I was about 1 year old, and say for the sake of argument I've eaten a hot meal for three days a week (being charitable - I've probably eaten more than that and sometimes had 2 hot meals a day) that adds up to 8200 plus hot dinners. I don't think there are that many big walls around are there ?
 Andy Morley 22 Jun 2015
In reply to graeme jackson:

> I've been eating hot meals since I was about 1 year old, and say for the sake of argument I've eaten a hot meal for three days a week (being charitable - I've probably eaten more than that and sometimes had 2 hot meals a day) that adds up to 8200 plus hot dinners.

There's always one!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...