UKC

Printing crag information

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Morgan P 02 Jul 2015
I've had a quick google search and checked the Q&A but I can't seem to find an easy way to print out all the information for a given crag.

I was hoping to have some option that would have all the names and grades like on the main crag page but also with any descriptions given for them in some printable page. As opposed to copy and pasting into a word doc manually

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance,
Morgan
 Route Adjuster 02 Jul 2015
In reply to Morgan P:

Dude, buy a guidebook.
OP Morgan P 02 Jul 2015
In reply to Route Adjuster:
I have like 20 guidebooks!
I'm asking because this crag isn't going to be in a physical guide Sally in the Woods
Post edited at 23:00
 The Pylon King 02 Jul 2015
In reply to Morgan P:

Yes it is...I'm working on it now!

I was down there taking topo pics today and I see you were down there at some point as well!!
Post edited at 23:05
OP Morgan P 02 Jul 2015
In reply to Pylon King Against Capit@lism:

OOO! What's the guide going to be/ who by?

Also, is UKC the most up to date topo info at the moment? The Bath bouldering website is down (they haven't renewed subscription costs for the wiki)
OP Morgan P 02 Jul 2015
And ah that's awesome, I didn't see anyone else! Started tipping it down a few hours in. Put up a new one on the warm-up slab. Need to think of a name first then I'll put it up on UKC

Want any help on the stuff around here? I'd love to help out and am 100% free for the next week and a half before I go away for a year
Post edited at 23:09
In reply to Morgan P:
Well there is no topo on UKC.

Basically I am compiling all the known info from all the various sources and trying to pull it all together into
some sort of usable guide. Many of the problems were done in 2000 and are regularly retro claimed!!

Shame you are only around for a week and a half!!

I was down there from 11 to 1 you must have arrived after that?
Post edited at 23:26
OP Morgan P 02 Jul 2015

I bet that's a fair amount of effort!

Haha well I just sorted out putting my eliminate up on UKC so I apologise if I've retroclaimed! Double Digits (f5+) . Linked to topo image on imgur which would hopefully make it easy to tell whether I have or not

Ah yeah we arrived at probably half 1, mate could only get the car from 1pm. Had a few hours before it started tipping it down! There looks like lots to explore up there so I'm hoping to go back in a few days if the rain holds off

In reply to Morgan P:

Ok well email me if you are going next week and I will come down and get some action pics
OP Morgan P 03 Jul 2015

Sounds good to me, will do! I'm probably going back Tuesday(?). I'll drop you an email closer to the time!
 The Pylon King 03 Jul 2015
In reply to Morgan P:

Yeah cool. Tues could be good for me I'd like to get a good action pic of the central highball (f6A) on the big boulder.
Post edited at 09:47

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...