UKC

New Rockfax Dorset Bouldering guide

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 johnl 06 Jul 2015
Just got my new Dorset Bouldering guide and wow, simply stunning. Cracking job Ben, I think you've just raised the bar for guidebooks there.
 Adam Perrett 06 Jul 2015
In reply to johnl:
Whooooo! Got mine too. Looks great.
Post edited at 20:00
In reply to johnl:

Seen its all been added to UKC already so everyone can get happy ticking!
In reply to sam.sam.sam.ferguson:

> Seen its all been added to UKC already so everyone can get happy ticking!

Yes, we added all those problems a couple of weeks ago. It was a big job, but not quite as big a job as having to tidy up the information once the new book starts getting used and people add problems as they go along.

The book looks great, Ben has done an amazing job at documenting all this new information in such precise detail and with such brilliant illustrations.

All the pre-orders have been sent out and the book is available now for online next-day delivery or it should be in your local outdoor shop by the weekend.

http://www.rockfax.com/climbing-guides/books/dorset-bouldering/

Alan
 huffy 07 Jul 2015
Amazing work from Ben putting this together - I have been nothing but impressed with the the lines I have tried down here and looking forward to using this guide to hunt out more gems!

The Ivanator 07 Jul 2015
In reply to johnl:

Bollox, this guide is the straw that broke the camel's back - now I've run out of excuses to keep putting off investment in a bouldering mat.
 The Ivanator 15 Jul 2015
In reply to johnl:

I've now invested in that bouldering mat and have set up this little ticklist as my summer project, hoping to get started tomorrow! In my obsessive ticklist making manner I was pleased to find the new guide describes exactly fifty 2 & 3 star Orange Spot (f4+ - f5+) problems on Portland:
http://www.ukclimbing.com/logbook/set.php?id=1171

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...