UKC

NEW ARTICLE: INTERVIEW: Michaela Tracy: Off-the-Wall

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Articles 13 Aug 2015
Michaela Tracy, 4 kbMichaela Tracy has been climbing for 15 of her 24 years. It's clear that climbing has played a major role in her life, and having known Michaela for the majority of this time, I've seen her go down various routes and to different places, but most importantly - she has always made her mark on whatever she chooses to do. Michaela's individuality is a quality that really defines her, but it's her quirky character and passionate determination to achieve her goals that truly make her stand out from a crowd.

Gutsy, determined and eccentric in the nicest possible way, I thought she could make for a fascinating interview subject...

Read more
 Wft 14 Aug 2015
In reply to UKC Articles:

It's been a pleasure watching Michaela make this change from comp climbing to highball bouldering then trad climbing. From sketching up Ripper on a short winter day to onsighting Headhunter without 'the wire'. Inspiring, for both the drive and the zest for it all. I'm excited to see where she'll take this, with her taking such a shine to onsight trad the future looks really interesting.
 bensilvestre 14 Aug 2015
In reply to UKC Articles:

Great interview. Like guy said its been a pleasure watching Michealas transition into trad climbing, i hope she keeps at it, its been great fun so far
In reply to UKC Articles: Echo Guy and Ben's sentiments regarding her transition from comp climber to trad wad plus great to see Michaela get some recognition of her talent.

She really is the real deal, fully into climbing and very talented at it. There is no media circus or bullshit surrounding her. Michaela does what she wants, when she wants and almost always to a very high standard.

Can't wait to see what happens next!

Go Champ!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...