UKC

Ash versus evil dead !

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Good morning,

I saw this trailer the other day and almost cried with joy at the prospect of seeing Ash on screen again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unnLg1TPCYM&safe=active

I loved "Evil Dead 2 " and "Army of Darkness"

Hope you like it.

First episode out on Halloween . Couldn't be a better date.

OM

nathan79 09 Sep 2015
In reply to Onion magnet:

I have vague memories of seeing this trailer whilst "tired" (drink as a skunk) a wee while ago but forgot about it. Love a bit of Evil Dead, fingers crossed it lives up to expectations.

Groovy
 mountainbagger 09 Sep 2015

This is the best news I've had in a long time. I could kiss you!

I AM SO EXCITED!!!
In reply to mountainbagger:

> This is the best news I've had in a long time. I could kiss you!

> I AM SO EXCITED!!!

Excellent it's not just me then.

Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up!
You see this? This... is my boomstick!
The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?

OM
 d_b 09 Sep 2015

Swallow your soul! Swallow your soul!

My wife got me into Bruce Campbell's stuff...I'm pretty sure I'd seen Evil Dead when I was younger but I just don't remember (my memory is shocking - hence why I can't come back to you with any Bruce quotes off the top of my head!).

Starz!? WTF? What's your strategy for watching it?
In reply to mountainbagger:

> My wife got me into Bruce Campbell's stuff...I'm pretty sure I'd seen Evil Dead when I was younger but I just don't remember (my memory is shocking - hence why I can't come back to you with any Bruce quotes off the top of my head!).

> Starz!? WTF? What's your strategy for watching it?

No strategy as of yet. I'm just happy that I'll see it sooner or later somewhere.
Apparently Starz will let them get away with lots of stuff other channels would want toning down.
Also at the comic con panel meeting on the upcoming series they said that if it does well and the fans like it they will make lots more of them. Possibly several series.

youtube.com/watch?v=a7h2GLVd0y0&

OM

> Apparently Starz will let them get away with lots of stuff other channels would want toning down.

Great news! And that might explain why I thought Spartacus was better than Rome. This of all things needs to be OTT

> Also at the comic con panel meeting on the upcoming series they said that if it does well and the fans like it they will make lots more of them. Possibly several series.

Sounds promising! Did I say I was excited? Yes, yes I did. I'm dancing in my office swivel chair.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...