UKC

Bear Gyrls kayak encounter

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
llechwedd 03 Oct 2015
 Fraser 03 Oct 2015
In reply to llechwedd:

That woman has one seriously irritating voice - I had to mute the sound. And given the quite unnecessary running commentary, I got the impression she was thinking all along of the YouTube video that she was hopefully going to post.
 SenzuBean 03 Oct 2015
In reply to Fraser:

I reckon that's why the bear did it. He thought to himself "what a whining crybaby b(&^%, I'm gonna f*&^ your s)*& up for pepper spraying me f*&^&*^% (7%*^"
llechwedd 03 Oct 2015
In reply to Fraser:

> That woman has one seriously irritating voice - I had to mute the sound. And given the quite unnecessary running commentary, I got the impression she was thinking all along of the YouTube video that she was hopefully going to post.

Yes, bizarre. But why post a vid' of yourself whining like that? It sounded like the sort of interaction you'd hear between imaginary characters in a cartoon on a children's TV channel.
 gethin_allen 03 Oct 2015
In reply to llechwedd:

I was just wondering if she though the bear could understand what the hell she was blabbering on about.
 Andy Morley 03 Oct 2015
In reply to llechwedd:

Don't you guys understand? She's American!
 Fraser 03 Oct 2015
In reply to Andy Morley:

> Don't you guys understand? She's American!

So is my wife, but I can assure you she doesn't sound or act like that!
 Andy Morley 03 Oct 2015
In reply to Fraser:

> So is my wife, but I can assure you she doesn't sound or act like that!

Has a bear ever nibbled her kayak?
 Billhook 03 Oct 2015
In reply to llechwedd:

Maybe she thought it could understand what she was whining about?? (here here on the horrid voice!)

Personally I'd have run towards the damn thing shouting, and making as much noise as I could. She didn't even throw anything at the bear!! They soon clear off.
 The Potato 03 Oct 2015
In reply to llechwedd:

Did someone mention bare girls?
llechwedd 03 Oct 2015
In reply to Pesda potato:

> Did someone mention bare girls?

You can't see a little man in a boat, on this post, if that'a where you're heading...

There's a kayak though.
 natetan 03 Oct 2015
In reply to llechwedd:

#bearisatwat
 Dave the Rave 03 Oct 2015
In reply to Dave Perry:

> Maybe she thought it could understand what she was whining about?? (here here on the horrid voice!)

> Personally I'd have run towards the damn thing shouting, and making as much noise as I could. She didn't even throw anything at the bear!! They soon clear off.

This one didn't!
youtube.com/watch?v=84bBzAxLXFY&
 Billhook 03 Oct 2015
In reply to Dave the Rave:

Lol! Brilliant!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...