UKC

REVIEW: The Ocún Ozone Plus

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 05 Oct 2015
In the master's footsteps, and thankful for 60 plus years of climbing footwear development! Right Unconquerable., 3 kbFor a long time Ocún have made climbing shoes under the "Rock Pillar" brand. For 2015 they have gone over to producing all their gear under just the Ocún name and have released new models.

The Ozone Plus is a performance velcro shoe designed specifically for climbers with wider than average feet. Trad and sport; limestone, grit and granite; polished-to-a-sheen and gritty, virgin boulders - I tried the Ozone Plus out on all this summer...

Read more

Bulls Crack 07 Oct 2015
In reply to UKC Gear:

Not another shoe for wider feet

Someone bring out a narrow/extra narrow fit please!
 TobyA 07 Oct 2015
In reply to Bulls Crack:

For real? Maybe no one really has feet to go in climbing shoes!
 teltrabm 12 Oct 2015
In reply to UKC Gear:
finally someone doing shoes for people without perfectly /| | shaped feet! i wonder where i can try some on
Post edited at 14:37
 TobyA 13 Oct 2015
In reply to teltrabm:

UK distributor http://www.firstascent.co.uk/ozone-plus.html You can buy them direct but they can probably also tell you shops in your area that might have them.

A quick google suggests Banana Fingers, V12 and Three Wise Monkeys (Fort William) all have them. Any of those anywhere near you, or somewhere you are going to visit?
In reply to UKC Gear:

Finally. I have feet like flat shovels and generally have to force a stretcher into the toe box even of supposedly wider-fitting shoes. Will certainly have a look at these - thanks, Toby

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...