UKC

Sherpa clothing.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 john_mx 05 Dec 2015
Hello can I ask if anyone had owned or owns any clothing by sherpa and what is it like for fit Ect ect.

Thank you.
Removed User 05 Dec 2015
In reply to john_mx:

I've got a casual fleece hoodie. Cut for slim athletic build rather than the usual no shoulders and heavily pregnant..
In reply to john_mx:

As biped says, slim fit, have a pair of trousers for general climbing, fantastic cut, very hard wearing, to the chagrin of my other half, i live in them.

Must say very impressed with Sherpa gear and it's ethos.
I've got a Bamboo Baselayer which is not well designed for a climber!

The sleeves are non-stretchy and too tight to pull up over my forearms (I'm no popeye!). The hems started fraying almost immediately.
In reply to Fultonius:

The trousers i have, stretch and are incredibly light, you barely notice them, cragging , bouldering, walking they really are the best i have used, had for over a year now and still going strong, i would buy another pair.
 climber34neil 05 Dec 2015
In reply to john_mx:

I have a pair of sherpa winter softshell trousers , fleece lined, super warm, well made , the fit is good although they are slightly long. I have a regular length in most makes but the sherpa are slightly longer, I'm 5, 7 so fairly short though
 Tom Briggs 05 Dec 2015
In reply to john_mx:

I have quite a few items of Sherpa clothing and would agree the fit of both jackets and trousers is pretty slim. I know some of the women's hard shells have very narrow fitting arms. I've got a very stretchy softshell jacket and some stretchy lightweight climbing trousers, both have worn very well.
In reply to Andy Clarke1965:
Probably just a one-off poor design. It's a new company so there's bound to be a few bloopers.
Post edited at 17:13
 ianstevens 05 Dec 2015
In reply to Removed User:

Got to disagree wth you there - I've got both a T-Shirt and Fleece Jacket in a Small (my usual size, 178cm tall, 29-30" waist) and they're huge on me!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...