UKC

Where to find Zero-G Nuts in London?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Removed User 16 Dec 2015
Hi there,

I don't seem to see any gear purveyor in London stocking Zero-G nuts (in sets or individually). Pls let me know if you see any.

Much appreciated!
 NottsRich 16 Dec 2015
In reply to Removed Userherblai:

You can have mine if you collect them! (Joking, I still use them but only for winter now). The wires fray/break much more easily than any other nuts I've used, just at the tight bend after passing through the nut. Perhaps I'm unlucky, but I treat them the same as my WC and BD nuts (carefully, cleaned after sea cliffs etc), and they still fray. FWIW I bought them about 4 years ago, perhaps they've changed since then.
 Valkyrie1968 16 Dec 2015

I have absolutely zero interest in the answer to this question and assume that there's a good reason why it would be 'no', but simply want to pre-empt it being asked by UKC users of lesser intelligence and greater microphallicity; why not order some from the internet?
 Paul16 16 Dec 2015

Tell you what - why don't you order some off that internet thingy?
Removed User 16 Dec 2015

want to feel them before buying, that's it.

Thanks NottsRich!
 Andypeak 16 Dec 2015

I dont think Zero G exist anymore. Climbing technology nuts are the same as zero g
Removed User 17 Dec 2015

two further questions if you don't mind:

1) had Zero-G went under? Are they still making ropes and other gear?? I look for them because they are cheap.

2) about Climbing Technology, are their nuts' wire prone to fray/break like Zero-G's??

Cheerio
 deacondeacon 17 Dec 2015

Rock&run are doing a set of wild country classic rocks for £49. A much better purchase imo
 krikoman 17 Dec 2015

Sorry I don't know where, but just to counter the weaknesses of Zero-G stuff.

Zero-G were the first set of nuts I bought 12 years age, the only problem I've had with them is dropping them and losing them. They are still going strong and I haven't got a broken wire amongst them.

Andypeak 18 Dec 2015
In reply to krikoman:

I've also got a set which are well loved, 5 or 6 years old and had no issues with them. I really like them.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...