UKC

North buttress on the beauchaille.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 nicjbuk 10 Jan 2016
Many thanks to the considerate climber in the team ahead of us for taking a dump at the first chimney belay. The way you placed it and took no action to cover or get rid of it was imho, superlative. I was proud to stand my G14's in your dinner from the previous day and rest assured,me and your turd bonded for the rest of my day.
We have all been caught short on the hill but surely you could have done a better job(ie) of getting it out of the way.
Rant over
 MadProfessor 10 Jan 2016
In reply to nicjbuk: So conditions were a bit crap, eh?.....sorry, I'll get my coat......

planetmarshall 10 Jan 2016
In reply to nicjbuk:

Such people should be ashamed to show their faeces in public.
 KA 10 Jan 2016
In reply to nicjbuk:
Sounds like they've already logged their ascent of North Buttress.
I had heard that the first belay was a bit sh*t. I may have misheard, they may have said 'big'.
Post edited at 15:23
 Billhook 10 Jan 2016
In reply to nicjbuk:

Maybe it had been dumped there by someone else who'd simply had a crap day and simply couldn't give a shit about climbers' looks on their faeces when they encountered it?
 Heike 10 Jan 2016
In reply to nicjbuk:
I once got my glove and sleeve totally wiping over one of them on North Buttress! Eeeeeeeeek. Super double wash for my Goretex in the evening!!!!!!!! Can't remember what I did with the glove...

Post edited at 21:07
 Brass Nipples 10 Jan 2016
In reply to nicjbuk:

Maybe they were hoping to,use it as a chock stone?
 Root1 11 Jan 2016
In reply to nicjbuk:
Blimey the Buachaille seems to have gone a bit French. Bonjour!
 ScottTalbot 11 Jan 2016
In reply to nicjbuk:

Bag it and carry it out! Tramps!
 Tim Rodgers 12 Jan 2016
In reply to nicjbuk:

Not us (we were the first team on the route on Saturday).
 HimTiggins 12 Jan 2016
In reply to Tim Rodgers:

Not us, we were the second team on Saturday and didn't see any sign of said jobbie!
 fmck 12 Jan 2016
In reply to nicjbuk:

Ooh I love a good who dunnit. I reckon the second party are to blame as it wasn't there after the first party. Was "Bulwinkle" leading? If so what was his second really up to?
In reply to planetmarshall

10/10

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...