UKC

Creagan Coire Cha-no - what route?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Hi All,

Climbed a route at Creagan Coire Cha-no on Saturday, but have no idea what it was. We were left/south of a team that thought they were on Cutty Sark (but could have been Mainmast), and did a broad groove with a couple of steps at about II/III. It's on the right side of a ridge that is south of the topo for Anvil area, and doesn't seem to be in the SMC new routes. We came down an easy grade 1 gully a little further south again (so turned north back towards all the other teams to get to the route). Anyone have any ideas or a photo/topo of this southern sector? It seems to be in the region of Wide Gully and Short Ridge, but have no photos from the day.

On the reporting front, there is lots of powder snow and lots of digging required. An abseil descent felt safest.
 Ron Walker 12 Jan 2016
In reply to cannichoutdoors:
Use this link copy and open in another tab as the first link doesn't seem to work with the UKC forum! See youtube.com/watch?v=sXs0EesCZuQ&
Post edited at 16:03
In reply to Ron Walker:

Thanks Ron,

There are certainly similarities, but I think a different route on a different buttress. Simon Richardson sent me a photo, which I can't work out how to post here. I also can't find an email address for you?

Matt
 Michael Gordon 13 Jan 2016
In reply to cannichoutdoors:

click on the envelope just right of the person's name to email them

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...