UKC

Silent Witness

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Phil1919 04 Feb 2016
Saw the second instalment on I player last night. Excellent effort. I'd love to now how long it takes them to put one episode together and why given the strength of the plot, the next James Bond film doesn't employ the same scritpwriter. The banter between the disabled lady and Jack(?) is a lovely sideshow. Long live the BBC.
 Dave Garnett 04 Feb 2016
In reply to Phil1919:

Yes, it's pretty good, despite the perennial procedural issues about pathologists having nothing better to do than interfere in police work and the lack of any lab technicians.
Graeme G 04 Feb 2016
In reply to Phil1919:

Never wholly convinced by Silent Witness. I think it has something to do with it having to fit into 2 specific time slots. It does try though and sometimes the stories are pretty solid.

That said it's one of the few things i regulalrly watch on TV. I agree Liz Carr is excellent. Not a hint that she's a token addition to the cast.
OP Phil1919 04 Feb 2016
In reply to Father Noel Furlong:

Yes, spot on comment about Liz Carr.
OP Phil1919 04 Feb 2016
In reply to Dave Garnett:

Yes, I did think they were doing the work of the police especially in part two!
 Dauphin 04 Feb 2016
In reply to Phil1919:

Not seen in years, saw the recent episodes. Awful hammy tat. Glad I dont license fee.

D
Bingers 04 Feb 2016
In reply to Phil1919:

And Nicky is a bit of a babe. But I can't help thinking she might be quite high maintenance.
OP Phil1919 04 Feb 2016
In reply to Dauphin:

For me the BBC is worth it just for no adverts. I haven't got a tele, just use I player.
 FactorXXX 04 Feb 2016
In reply to Bingers:

And Nicky is a bit of a babe. But I can't help thinking she might be quite high maintenance.

She might be high maintenance, but show her a stiff and she's putty in your hands...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...