UKC

Epic TV Shop Contact details

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Hi All,

Has anybody had any experience of getting in touch with and more importantly an actual answer out of the folk at Epic TV Shop?

I am due a refund on an item which I paid for through paypal however they claim to have never received the order (but have received the money) and the product is now out of stock. I have tried contacting them through live chat and have been promised an email response which never materialised, emailed them 4 times in hopes of an response and nothing. Today I have called their UK phone number and even that is not answered!
So to cut a long story short if anyone knows how to get in touch or has had a similar experience with them please let me know how you resolved it! I regret having to publicly speak bad of them however I don't have much choice at the moment!
Post edited at 11:02
 ianstevens 19 Feb 2016
In reply to Francis Charlesworth:

At risk of making an obvious suggestion... have you checked your junk and/or clutter folder?
 flaneur 19 Feb 2016

I had a similar experience, money accepted for an item that turned out not to exist: http://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/t.php?t=630446&v=1#x8191816

Cock-up or 'bait and switch'?

I was fully refunded but communication was terrible.

In future I'll be sticking to coldmountainkit, rock+run, V12 and needlesport where the service has been ideal and the deals often as good.
 ModerateMatt 19 Feb 2016
If you contact them publicly on social media ie. Twiiter they will respond quickly to you and most likely get it sorted out.
 Mr-Cowdrey 19 Feb 2016

I've never had an issue with them. I messaged them a few weeks back about ordering some skins and they replied within a day or 2. Not super fast reply to begin with but after that they replied to further emails within a few hours and arranged for me to pick up the skins from their test centre in Chamonix.

I think I went via their 'contact us' link and not through the 'Live Chat'.

Thank you all for your advice! Still no response despite having contacted them via live chat, email and Facebook again. Just waiting for PayPal to resolve the issue if they can.
 Phil Anderson 23 Feb 2016
In reply to flaneur:

> In future I'll be sticking to coldmountainkit, rock+run, V12 and needlesport where the service has been ideal and the deals often as good.

I'd add Joe Brown's to that list too.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...