UKC

Toyota Hiace LWB surf van for sal

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 mzk 01 Mar 2016
premier post photo
Toyota Hiace LWB surf van for sale.

- Very reluctant sale, for a genuine reason (moving abroad for the foreseeable future).
- 2004, 2.5 diesel, MOT April 12th 2016.
- Cambelt changed 4000 miles ago.
- 164000 miles on the clock, which is nothing for this type of van.
- Other than the usual dents and scrapes, body work is in great condition. No issues with corrosion. The van was also stripped prior to conversion, so dirt and moisture free.
- Drives well, I've owned it for 8 months and have had no issues at all.
- Okay on fuel when driven smoothly (Stafford to Llanberis on 1/4 of a tank, £15)
- Part converted self-build. Insulated, panelled with treated cladding for a 'log cabin' feel, blackout curtains, raised double bed platform and new memory foam mattress. Wind deflectors, push button LED lighting. Way more storage than you'll ever need for pads, boards, and gear.
- Long wheel base van but easy to drive around town due to medium height and thin profile. Almost 3m of cargo length in the back.
- Very comfy to sleep in. Used down to 0 degrees over this winter in North Wales.
- Can come with the bed platform, mattress, bedding, and all left over materials (easily enough to build a kitchen unit) if required. Also happy to sell as the base van for you to personalise and use as your needs dictate.
- Based near Stafford for viewings.
- Priced to sell, £3200 ONO.
Negatives: Spare tyre has a slight bulge, rear sliding door lock does not open from the outside (always locked shut), some bits of the conversion are scrappy (only aesthetic), and the air conditioning (extreme heat or cold) doesn't run.
 illepo 03 Mar 2016
In reply to mzk:

could you tell me the height in the back please.
 Rhydian Evans 04 Mar 2016
In reply to mzk:

would you mind sending me a few pics please.

Rhydian.busi@gmail.com

Rhydian
 marsbar 05 Mar 2016
In reply to mzk:

Any idea if its LEZ compliant? Does it have a roof rack or rails or can they be fitted? Does it fit under car park barriers?
OP mzk 07 Mar 2016
In reply to marsbar:

Yes to LEZ compliant (according to the online check I just completed), no roof rack but there are attachment points to have one fitted, and it does fit under car park barriers.
OP mzk 07 Mar 2016
In reply to Rhydian Evans:

Done.
OP mzk 07 Mar 2016
In reply to illepo:

Height in the back is about 140cm.
 sjbrook 17 May 2016
In reply to mzk:

Hi, has the van gone? Do you have any more pics you could email through please?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...