UKC

CWIF comp lineup ?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 stp 03 Mar 2016
Has anyone seen the entrants list for this year's CWIF? Couldn't find it on the Climbing Works web site but I imagine it must be somewhere as its only a just over a week away now. I'm particularly interested in which international climbers will be competing.

Thanks.
 Wft 03 Mar 2016
In reply to stp:

My source is legit though my memory is not but I think I heard Jan Hojer,Rustam and the whole swiss bouldering team are there too, among others. Not sure about women.
 Tom Briggs 04 Mar 2016
In reply to stp:

It's here: https://www.climbingworks.com/files/public/CWIF16/Rab%20CWIF_Full_List_News...

A pretty incredible line up. In addition, Sam W said Tyler is coming and apparently he's in amazing shape.
 Durbs 04 Mar 2016
In reply to stp:

Jan Hojer, Jimmy Web, Sean McCall ("Team WAD" - nice)
No Tyler sadly?

Melissa La Neve (Also Team WAD), Leah Crane, Petra Klinger, Michaela Tracey all giving Shauna a run for her money?
OP stp 04 Mar 2016
In reply to Tom Briggs:

Nice one. Thanks.
OP stp 04 Mar 2016
In reply to Durbs:

Unfortunately the women's line up is not as a impressive as the men's. However I heard they are trying to get Janja Garnbret over again which would be great and definitely give Shauna a run for her money. Regardless though sounds like a really good event.
 Jackwd 04 Mar 2016
In reply to stp:

Line up looks great, looking forward to seeing Jimmy Webb in action. Anyone know if semi/finals are ticketed this year or is it first come first serve?
OP stp 04 Mar 2016
In reply to Jackwd:

There will be some tickets for the central section of seating in the final. They're not on sale yet though.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...