UKC

Cycling mag recommendations.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Tonybhoy 09 Mar 2016
The day is approaching for the first commute to the new job, on the new bike. Went out yesterday for a ride, legs aren't ready yet for hills. Fortunately there aren't any on the commute...
Anyway, so I can keep up with the jargon and tech updates as well as shiney new gear which cycling publications would you recommend?

Cheers,
Tony.
 The Potato 09 Mar 2016
In reply to Tonybhoy:

I wouldnt buy any magazines as they are mostly adverts, and I dont feel like paying £4 for adverts with a few articles in between.
Id use an online magazine site such as MBR, Bike Radar, Bike Rumor, Road.cc most of them have forums as well as latest news, reviews and gadgets/tech, so you can ask other users questions and discuss ideas.
 Oujmik 09 Mar 2016
In reply to Tonybhoy:

Cycling Weekly is the traditional choice. It's mostly advert like the others but it does have a little more 'heritage' in the british cycling scene.
 felt 09 Mar 2016
In reply to Tonybhoy:

Rouleur is the Apple of the mag world, stylish, expensive, quite possibly a refuge for tossers, but you can't do better than visit this fellow's blog, as commenting on the mags is all he does; he's sarcastic, witty, occasionally wordy and always world-weary:
https://cyclingdigest.wordpress.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...