UKC

Massive Climbing Gear Sale - Loads of stuff.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 lukas richardo 27 Mar 2016
premier post photo
Hi everyone.

I'm in a bit of a financial mess at the moment, having recently returned from an awesome trip to Ladakh, so I'm selling my beloved but spare climbing equipment! I'll doubtless regret this when my invoices finally come in but I need to pay to the rent some how!

It's taken me ages to put all this together. I hadn't appreciated how much climbing gear I've got that's in perfect / exceptional condition. Much of this stuff is like new and often completely unused! its ridiculous, I know ha.

You can click this link for some pictures https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0C5nhQSTGo5Ul7 . and please be at liberty to request more pics and item info etc. If you'd like to inspect anything in detail I guess I could FaceTime with you. But please bear in mind I'm currently on nightshifts!

The prices below don't include postage. My dream scenario is that one of you good people will buy everything as a job lot! Although a relative bargain, that's gunna cost someone a hefty £2000 so I imagine you'll want to physically collect it or have me drop it to you. That said, I think it's unlikely so I'm expecting to split into multiple bundles.

I'm pretty sure I've been eminently 'bargain basement' on the prices but if you know better do tell/show me please. ilukerichardson@icloud.com

Payment wise a bank transfer would be lovely but I set PayPal up yesterday so that's an option. Although I cant do the final registration bit until Tuesday because of Easter banking schedules. The code thing isn't showing on my online bank statement yet... I think you can pay me I just cant withdraw so we should be good. I'm new to it so you may have to guide me a bit.

Ok, here goes. sorry for the extended intro - please check out all the sexy climbing gear below:

Black Diamond Cyborg Pro Crampons: complete with bag and original packaging. Excellent condition. Never sharpened and don't need it yet. Only used for a couple of bits on decent ice. £80

Grivel G14 Cramp-O-Matic Crampons: Very good / excellent condition. I acquired these and have never used them. They look like they've had just a few routes of mixed. Only one front point fitted to each. Google reckons a set of 4 cost £28 if you prefer 2. £75

Set of 2no. Petzl Nomic Ice Axes: Excellent Condition. Very light use. Bargain at £220

Set of 2no. Black Diamond Cobra Ice Axes: Excellent Condition. Hammer & Adze. (And new picks as below) £300

Black Diamond Venom ice axe, Adze: Very good condition. £50

Black Diamond Spinner Leash: Very good condition. £20

Edelrid Spinner leash: £15

Black Diamond Bod harness size Reg. New and unused. £20

Set of 5no. Black Diamond Express Ice Scews: Near Perfect Condition sharp and never sharpened. 3no. Blue and 2no. Gold stubby. £125

1no. DMM 17cm Revolution Ice Screw: Perfect Condition. £25

Set of 2no. Black Diamond Android Leash: Brand new in packaging never opened. Not sure if anyone is still using leashes...? But if so here you go. £30

Set of 2no. Black Diamond Titan Ice Axe Picks: Brand new in packaging never opened. £50

Set of 2no. Black Diamond plastic Ice Clipper biners: £7

Set of 4no. Petzl plastic Caritool biners: £14

Black Diamond Spectre Ice Piton. Excellent Condition. £12

Set of 3no. Camp Pitons. £10

Set of 2no. Black Diamond chest gear sling: Very good condition. £15

Set of 2no. Wild Country 'screamer' quick draws: Racked but never used / placed. £15

Set of 3no Black Diamond C4 Medium size cams purple, green, red or 0.5, 0.75, & 1: Brand New Perfect Condition. Never racked or placed let alone weighted. £100

DMM big Dragon Cam size 5 Blue. Very good condition: £25

Set of 6no. Single stem cams size range small to medium: See pictures. Used but good working order. And newish DMM phantom and spectre biners supplied with. £90

Set of 13no. Small nuts: inc 2no. Brand New RP's size 4&5. And good condition peanuts. £35

Set of 4no. DMM micro nuts: New and unused. £20

Set of size 1-11 DMM Wallnuts: Used but very good condition. £35

Set of size 1-4 DMM torque nuts: Used good condition. £25

Camp Pink Tri cam: and 2no. Wild country nut freebies. £8.

DMM Nutbuster: Orange plastic bit. £5

DMM Figure of eight Blue with sentinel biner: £7

Set of 5no. DMM Phantom screw lock biners: Perfect condition. £25

Set of 2no. DMM Big Boa HMS screw lock biners: Perfect condition. £12

Set of 2no. Black Diamond screw lock biners: Very good condition. Not sure of name, might be vapour lock, but the BD equivalent of DMM big boa. £10

Set of 2no. Wild Country HMS synergy lite screw lock biners: Very good condition. £6

Petzl Grigri 2: Grey colour. Brand new with instructions sheet. £35

Petzl Shunt: Perfect Condition. £30

Petzl Mini Traxion: Extremely good condition. £30

Petzl Oscillante pulley: No use. £5

Wild Country Ropeman 1: Perfect condition. £15

Set of Tendon treated half ropes 8.5mm 60metre for trad: Light use good condition. Red and blue. Plenty of life left in them no abuse stored well with care etc. I remember one low load factor fall but nothing else. £50

Another 25m indoor rope free on collection Still safe because I swap them out regularly but it was used for about 4 months 3 nights a week and being an indoor rope has taken many falls. Free.

Set of 2no. Black Diamond Orbit Lamps: Red. - perfect condition very light use. £25

1no. Black Diamond Titan Lamp: Black. - perfect condition with very light use. Great for base camp with nice dim-able feature. Takes the DD batteries so I suggest you use rechargeable for costs sake. I have 10no. You could have on collection but postage would be prohibitively expensive I reckon. £40

Thermarest Prolite 4 wms regular 33608: Excellent / perfect condition. I don't have the original bag. It's been properly stored, flat valve open, with no use. (Personally I prefer the rugged foam mats that can handle crampon and axe abuse.) £35

Montane Extreme smock: Green. Size large, 42" chest. Near perfect condition. Worn once when I forgot my jacket and had to buy this for an outrageous amount from the shop at tourist car park at the Ben. Sod's law the sun came out shortly after. A bargain at £40. £40

Size 38 Lasportiva Nepal Extreme Yellow Boots Excellent / Perfect Condition. I was given these to take a girl friend out climbing that never came to fruition. From the look of them I'd say they've never been used in anger and can be treated as if Brand New. Low price bargain because I got them for free and you need to be a little reckless to buy boots online anyway. Although this is such a famous boot most climbers will know the fit. £100

Set of 2no. Leki Ultralite Titanium walking poles: Excellent Condition. £40

Camp Rock Star Helmet: orange. Excellent condition. £10

Sunnto Core watch red strap - NOT WORKING: I'm just selling for the strap that's almost new and perfect condition. But if ur good with electronics you might get a bargain. £10

PPE Working at Height equipment as below:

2no. Protector Full body harness complete with 2m screamer. Brand new and unused. £50

1no. Protector 30m static rope: Brand new and unused. £25

2no. Protector COBRA ascending device for above rope. Never used / new but some cosmetic scratches. £25

2no. System ARIANA SHUTTLES: Brand new and unused. £10

That all folks. Thanks for looking. Bigger Thanks for Buying... Happy Climbing.
In reply to lukas richardo:
whoops, I missed the DDM Offsets out - Excellent condition - £30posted

Half ropes sold pending payment.
Vos 27 Mar 2016

Hi Lukas I've pm'd you.
Vos

Payment received for half ropes. Thanks Tom. Sold.
Thanks for all the interest today everybody. I've been utterly inundated! Particularly, who knew so many people wanted my nuts?? I'm just heading off to work but I promise I'll respond to you all tonight. Thanks for your patience guys.
Nomics provisionally sold... Pending payment.
As I've been explaining to people...

I've started accepting payments from PayPal this morning but because I'm new they are holding my money for 21 days! They whole point of this sale is to get some fast cash... So I'd be appreciative of a bank transfer. Particularly as posting my body weight in climbing gear will be expensive ha.

Barclays - Kettering
L O RICHARDSON
20-45-77

I use Barclays pingit if you like. My number is 07891122130

Thanks people.
Post edited at 21:24
@Mike Turner. Hi, I've tried to respond to your message but I'm getting a delivery failure. I've kept the items you asked for back but will release them tomorrow should I not here back from you. Sorry about this.
 Mike Turner 28 Mar 2016

> @Mike Turner. Hi, I've tried to respond to your message but I'm getting a delivery failure. I've kept the items you asked for back but will release them tomorrow should I not here back from you. Sorry about this.

Hmm, not sure what is happening then. Let me try again. I'm still interested.

Set of DMM 1-11 Wallnuts, offsets, and torque nuts SOLD. Payment received. Will post ASAP. Thanks Tim.

Petzl Nomics SOLD. Payment received. Thanks.
 tigra 28 Mar 2016

Great! Glad to know you got it. Also, I'm in no hurry regarding delivery. Whenever is good. Thanks a bunch.
 Anti-faff 28 Mar 2016
Hi,

I'll take the Grigri, the two Big Boas and the set of micro nuts if they're still available?

Cheers.

Tom

Edit: The smock too. Ta.
Post edited at 14:27
 msp1987 28 Mar 2016

Hello are the Size 38 Lasportiva Nepal Extreme Yellow Boots still available?
In reply to Bishop:

Micros and big boas are available. Grigri is payment pending.
In reply to msp1987:

Hello yes they are available.
In reply to tigra:

That's good of you but I intend to post tomorrow morning. All boxed up for you now. Should be with you in a few days.

Offsets gone.
Hi guys I'm not moaning because it's great how much interest I've had in this equipment sale. But I've got a lot of people committed to purchasing stuff and I'm still waiting for payment. It's just that most of the stuff I'm talking about has multiple takers so I'd be really appreciative if you could pay swiftly after the committing to purchase please and inform me accordingly providing your address etc.

It's also just that's it's really confusing having to deal with so many takers.

I'm going on a night shift soon and will go to the post office immediately after in the morn so this is the window of opportunity for those wanting it posted tomorrow.

But thanks again for the interest and particularly to the swift payers amongst you. 😋
Post edited at 16:57
 Anti-faff 28 Mar 2016
Fab, I'll take the micros and the Boas then if that's okay. I'll pay tonight when I get back home, I'm not in a hurry to get them so just post when it's convenient.

Is the smock still available?

Thanks.

Shunt, grigri2 and ice screws Sold.
In reply to Bishop:

Ok micros and boas sold pending payment with £5 postage. Yep smock is available... You want?

Dragon and Traxion sold pending payment
In reply to Bishop:
you happy with £82posted?

Thanks.

Barclays, Kettering.
L O RICHARDSON
20-45-77

What's the delivery address?

Dragon cam 5, Traxion, and pulley now sold. Payment received. Thanks mike.

Payment received for ice screws, shunt and grigri2
 Anti-faff 28 Mar 2016

Hi,

Yep that's fine. I'll pay now and email my address.

Thanks.
 Anti-faff 28 Mar 2016

Paid.
 bsavage 28 Mar 2016

PM'ed you re montane smock
In reply to bsavage:

Micros, boas and smock sold. Payment received. Thanks.
In reply to bsavage:

Sorry dude the smocks been paid for now.
In reply to msp1987:

Hello. Do you want the boots? Others are enquiring? I'll hold for a day but then will have to sell to others.

Morning everyone. Just been to the post office.

I confirm that if it's been paid for it's been posted recorded delivery. Expected arrival is between Wednesday and Friday apparently.

Pictures and Individual postage receipts available for those untrusting amongst you, ha.

Thanks, Luke.
 msp1987 30 Mar 2016

Sorry to keep you wating. My girlfriend would have liked them but we haven't managed to try a pair on in a shop to esnure they fit. We will need to pass these ones up. Thanks.
In reply to msp1987:

No problem. So that's the boots still available for the others enquiring people.

BD spinner and Clipper sold. Payment received. Thanks.

Posted.
 Daniel WHite 02 Apr 2016

I'll take the 0.5, 0.75, & 1 c4's if they're going.
 spenser 02 Apr 2016

Shunt, GriGri and two ice screws turned up on Thursday as described, thanks.

Boots sold. Payment received. Thanks.
 David Coley 25 Apr 2016

Hi, are the pitons still for sale?
 nealwag 25 Apr 2016

yhm
 CasualLime 28 Apr 2016

I sent you an email
 Flashy 28 Apr 2016

Emailed you re: the lamps.
 Mike Todd 29 Apr 2016

Hi Lukas
Are the c4s still for sale?
 David Coley 01 May 2016
In reply to David Coley:

> Hi, are the pitons still for sale?

bump
Northern jock 02 May 2016

Are the walking poles still for sale?

Still got the Phantom Screwgates mate?
Kirk palmer 05 May 2016

Do you still have the indoor rope,if so how much to post to Glasgow?

Thanks

Kirk.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...