UKC

NEWS: First 'School Uniform Ascent' of Raindogs 8a?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 23 May 2016
Jack - always happy to be at the crag, 4 kb9 year-old Jack Ibbertson has redpointed Raindogs 8a at Malham Cove - in his school uniform! Even more impressive is the fact that Jack has just bounced back after three months of recovery from a broken leg following an injury whilst playing football at school.

Read more
 thommi 23 May 2016
In reply to UKC News:

Well done Jack, great stuff.
In reply to UKC News:

Brilliant stuff. Met them out in Spain at New Year and was impressed at how mature they both were. Hope they both get loads more great routes done this year. British climbing seems to have a bright future!
In reply to UKC News:

Raindogs redpointed by a nine year old! Do I feel old? Yes.................
Well done Jack.
 Mark Reeves Global Crag Moderator 23 May 2016
In reply to UKC News:

The youth of today are so impressive! Amazing effort Jack.
 philhilo 23 May 2016
In reply to UKC News:

I was at Malham a couple of weeks back and saw a small boy on the catwalk and thought, crazy place to bring your kids. 20 minutes later I turned around and saw the small boy working Raindogs .... Congratulations Jack!
 GarethSL 23 May 2016
In reply to UKC News:

> 9 year-old Jack Ibbertson has redpointed Raindogs 8a

F*ck it. I give up!

Well done Jack, tremendous effort! To us idle bumblies your future achievements are certainly something to look forward to and all of the best with them too!

David Alcock 23 May 2016
In reply to UKC News:

Good lord.
psychobabble 23 May 2016
In reply to GarethSL:

> F*ck it. I give up!

me too, I'm going to strive to excel in a sport where I can't be shown up by a 9 year old, drinking! purely because they're not allowed.
 The Pylon King 24 May 2016
In reply to UKC News:

Bah! I thought it was gonna be some chick in a St Trinians school uniform. How disappointing.
 USBRIT 24 May 2016
In reply to UKC News:

As I have said before 'm sure like the sport of gymnastics one pitch sport routes will soon be the domain of kids around this age group.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...