UKC

Filter by climb type etc

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 AndyPagett 25 May 2016
Sorry for the re-post, but it seems in the week I've been on holiday the other post is now archived.

Thanks to Mark and Paul for their responses regarding the filter button, but I can't seem to see it.

Above the list of climbs I can see an "You've ticked 19.8% (60 of 303 climbs) of this crag", and an options button, where I can choose the units and bouldering grades to display, but no way of filtering to show only a particular climb type. I have tried logging out, clearing cache and logging back in, but the button still isn't showing. Is this a bug or am I being particularly blind / dense?

Thanks,
Andy
 Justin Reid 25 May 2016
In reply to AndyPagett:

I was literally just thinking the same thing - you can sort by grade but you loose buttress info.
Was wondering if I could write a browser plugin to filter routes but would be much better if it were baked in
OP AndyPagett 27 May 2016
In reply to AndyPagett:

Hmmm. Guessing from the lack of 'official' reply that this isn't actually possible.

So let it be a feature suggestion instead, that it would be good to be able to filter the climbs on the crag page by type, grade etc.

Thanks!
In reply to AndyPagett:

Hi Andy,

Just noticed your thread tbh. The filter button we were referring to before is on the My Logbook page. I didn't get that you were talking about the crag page. I'll add it to the todo list.

Cheers, Paul.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...