UKC

NEWS: UKC Readership Survey - More Prizes Added

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC/UKH News 27 May 2016
UKC Readership Survey, 3 kbWe have added a few more prizes to our ongoing Readership Survey. Fill one in now to be part of the biggest ever survey of climbers and mountaineers and give yourself a chance of winning part of the £3000 worth of prizes.

Read more
 zimpara 27 May 2016
In reply to UKC/UKH News:

Some seriously shiny gear there! Nice
Can a male win the womens Rab sleeping bag?
Prepared to change gender...
 sensibleken 27 May 2016
In reply to UKC/UKH News:

A gentle reminder for the last page of the survey that Ireland is not in the UK and there is no option for Ireland in the non-UK countries section.
In reply to sensibleken:

> A gentle reminder for the last page of the survey that Ireland is not in the UK and there is no option for Ireland in the non-UK countries section.

We can't change that this time. Once you have started a survey, you can't really change it. It isn't a big thing in this case and we will take account of it when assessing the results.

Alan
In reply to zimpara:

> Some seriously shiny gear there! Nice

> Can a male win the womens Rab sleeping bag?

> Prepared to change gender...

We were going to give that one to a woman, but there is a RAB male sleeping bag in there as well.
 Will Hunt 03 Jun 2016
In reply to Alan James - Rockfax:

> It isn't a big thing

What an incredible thing to say.
In reply to Will Hunt:

> What an incredible thing to say.

What I meant was that it isn't a big thing in the context of this survey since we aren't going to do that much with the location data, and we will take this to account anyway, however I did think that was fairly obvious from the context of my reply.

Alan

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...