UKC

Which streaming service?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
My question is which is the best streaming service for music?
I collect music in several ways - I still buy CDs because I like an object that has sleeve notes, I buy MP3 tracks of specific songs when I don't want the whole album and I convert Youtube video to MP3 files where I can't easily buy them.
I would like to add to this with a channel that allows me to listen to other stuff from an artist that I have found so that I can acquire more tracks.
My HP laptop promotes Deezer but will it do this for me at no cost & without adverts? I am happy to pay for downloading stuff I like but want to sample for free.
 Ben07 03 Jun 2016
In reply to keith-ratcliffe:

Spotify is good. You can use the free version with adds it go premium for a few £ a month. It recomend similar band's to what you search aswell, really good for finding New bands.

I would explicitly avoid Deezer purely because those tv adverts did my head in.
 The Lemming 03 Jun 2016

I occasionally use Deezer when at work. I only use Deezer because I got a free one year premier membership and I stayed with them when the freebie ran out.

The one year free premier membership was a very good service and would tick all the boxes that you require.

Its just like Spotify but French and with more songs, allegedly, but who's going to listen to 35,000,000 songs?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...