UKC

VW Transporter - Stealth Camper

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 ad111 10 Jun 2016

premier post photo
I'm leaving the country and sadly have to sell my van. Self conversion. It can sleep two people comfortably. I've slept for at least one week a month in it in Wales since September and been warm the whole time, even when it was snowing. I used bubble wrap with silver foil to insulate the roof and sides and the floor has a thick layer of carpet underlay. The build is simple and sturdy, but could be easily modified as everything is made of wood and screwed in. Looks nothing like a camper on the outside so you can park anywhere and no one complains.

Good bits - Full service history, new cambelt last year, new MOT last week, drives great and starts first time every time, orange flashing light on the roof.
Less good bits - A couple of dents, there was a little rust around the dents which I have treated and painted over. One of the dashboard lights flashes but it has been checked by the VW dealer who say it is fine and wanted £50 to turn it off.

Other info - 188000 miles. 2005. Based in Bristol.

I'm looking for £5000 ONO.

More Photos - https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwNIIwWFIgl1U29ZalMyZGFveHc&usp=sha...

For more information please contact me: a.bloch3@gmail.com
Post edited at 14:26

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...