UKC

MIA trainee - Free multipitch climbing/scrambling instruction

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 JonnySchofield 10 Jun 2016

Hi All,
If you want to get into Multi pitch climbing or roped scrambling I am offering to take two novices at a time on these dates;

25th and 26th June
2nd July
16th July
6th and 7th August
13th August

I am based in North Wales so would be happy to get meet anywhere in Snowdonia based on teaching objectives and weather. Below is some clarification on what is involved with my training and insurance.

MIA Trainee - As an MIA trainee I do not , as yet, hold the Mountaineering instructor award which is the recognised training qualification for the instruction of scrambling and multi-pitch rock climbing in the UK. I've undergone the training course, but training for an award does not constitute a qualification.

Insurance - I do not hold insurance that allows me to receive payment or benefits in kind for instruction, but as a volunteer with membership of a mountaineering council of the UK or Eire I am insured for third party liability. These topics will need to be discussed in detail and agreed before an activity is conducted.

If you have any question or would like to get in touch, my email is jonnyrschofield@gmail.com

Thanks
Post edited at 18:22
In reply to JonnySchofield:

2nd July is no longer available folks.

Forgot to add that for either of the weekend dates I would be happy to travel to the Lakes if more convenient.

Thanks
In reply to JonnySchofield:

16th July is now taken too folks.... Thanks for the interest so far

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...