UKC

REVIEW: CAMP Flash Harness

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 20 Jun 2016
CAMP Flash montage, 3 kbMartin McKenna puts this ultralight sport-oriented harness to good use on the sun-drenched sport crags of Spain and, err, Scotland...

Read more
 jwi 20 Jun 2016
In reply to UKC Gear:

So... how much does it weight? And how much does the competitors offers weight?
In reply to jwi:
236g (size small) - it's in there... I've just added the weight to the summary too, as it might have been a bit lost in the text. Thanks
Post edited at 15:40
 jwi 20 Jun 2016
In reply to Dan Bailey - UKHillwalking.com:

Thanks!
In reply to UKC Gear:

Some good photos in there....
In reply to Alasdair Fulton:

I agree.

Where were the last two taken Martin, I presume it's Weem? Looks good, but I've never been...
In reply to Rob Greenwood - UKClimbing: It was Strathyre crag, on Electrodynamics. I know this as I was behind the camera....my camera...MARTIN
In reply to Alasdair Fulton:

Ha, it's funny you should say that Alasdair - you've got an email inbound coughing up to as much.

When I asked Martin what routes they were, he simply said 'shit' - as obvioulsy he realised there/then that you hadn't been credited. He's away on holiday at the moment, but I have updated the database in his absence.

Weirdly Strathyre Crag has never been on my radar, but from the pictures it looks quite good - will have to consult Scottish Sport Climbs later.

In reply to Rob Greenwood - UKClimbing: I'd say it's ok as an early season crag to stop at if you're passing by (it's only half an hour from the Glasgow-Perth road) but it's not *that* good. A few fun routes, but it can be a bit midgey and doesn't seem to catch much of a breeze.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...