UKC

Amdro boot jump for sale

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 jusjaney 20 Jun 2016
One year old Amdro Boot jump for sale - £1200. I also have a Khyam motordome awning for sale if required. Amdro fits 2013 Berlingo.

http://www.ukclimbing.com/gear/review.php?id=7133
 Paul Bennett 23 Jun 2016
In reply to jusjaney:

I am interested in the Amdro Boot Jump. I would like to have a look at it? Where do you live? I live in London.

Thanks

Paul
Simonfy 26 Jun 2016
In reply to jusjaney:

Hi is boot jump still for sale ???

Regards
Simon
OP jusjaney 27 Jun 2016
In reply to Paul Bennett:

Hi Paul
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you since Thursday, I have been out of town. Well here's the rub - I live near Inverness. I can drive south but only so far - if that will help. I also regularly travel quite to Bristol and will be heading that way in early August. I bought the jump 31st May 2015 and it was used for 3 days in Hertfordshire. It sat in the hallway until recently when I used it for various trips at weekends so its had about 12 nights use. It is still in perfect condition and spotlessly clean (I am a fuss-pot) so you have no worries about its condition. I can send you photos of it. perhaps you would like to use my email address from now on? I'm sure you've already done this but the
Amdro website is very informative (and amusing). My email is jusjaney@yahoo.co.uk
OP jusjaney 27 Jun 2016
In reply to Simonfy:

Hello Simon, at the moment yes the boot jump is for sale but there is one person in front of you who lives in London. I live near Inverness. I can drive south but only so far - if that will help. I also regularly travel to Bristol and will be heading that way in early August. I bought the jump 31st May 2015 and it was used for 3 days in Hertfordshire. It sat in the hallway until recently when I used it for various trips at weekends so its had about 12 nights use. It is still in perfect condition and spotlessly clean (I am a fuss-pot) so you have no worries about its condition. I can send you photos of it. perhaps you would like to use my email address from now on? I'm sure you've already done this but the
Amdro website is very informative (and amusing). My email is jusjaney@yahoo.co.uk
Jane
 Paul Bennett 27 Jun 2016
In reply to jusjaney:

I have emailed you Jane.

Paul

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...