UKC

Boris makes a Brexis youtube 'spoof' NSFW

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 The Lemming 30 Jun 2016
You'll have to go a long way to beat this Brexit Downfall spoof. Especially when Gove mentioned the Nazis on the day before the vote, and had to apologise immediately.

youtube.com/watch?v=vztHNJxwoGA&

Any other Brexit spoofs out in the wild?

Graeme G 30 Jun 2016
OP The Lemming 30 Jun 2016
In reply to Father Noel Furlong:

Sorry. Did not see your's.

Saw this on HuffPost.

Seems like the Conservative Party has a healthy gathering of sociopaths getting stuck it at Boris's expense right now.

You've got to hand it to the Conservative Party, they really know how to go to war with each other.
In reply to The Lemming:

Nearly as much as Labour! It really irks me that they would do such a thing when they have the great opportunity to give the tories a kicking.
In reply to The Lemming: "Seems like the Conservative Party has a healthy gathering of sociopaths"

I reckon there is a healthy gathering of sociopaths exposed on this website judging by the reactions of some Bremainers...

Sociopath :
Manipulative and Conning - They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.
Grandiose Sense of Self -Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."
Poor Behavioral Controls, Rage and abuse, Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Graeme G 30 Jun 2016
In reply to FactorXXX:

> Oi!

> Double Oi!

Yeah. But my thread title was better

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...