UKC

Lofoten Rock - Sold Out

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Chris Craggs Global Crag Moderator 13 Jul 2016

The last box of the award winning Lofoten Rock was cracked open in the NNKS shop a couple of days ago so if you were hoping to pick up a copy on arrival you may be out of luck.
The new edition won't be out before the end of the year but the App version is available,

Chris
Post edited at 09:50
 Graeme Hammond 13 Jul 2016
In reply to Chris Craggs:

Is the app version the old or new version?
OP Chris Craggs Global Crag Moderator 13 Jul 2016
In reply to Graeme Hammond:

Currently it is the old (only) version as the new version won't be available until I have finished writing the book,

Chris
 mBob8 25 Jul 2016

Is October on the cards for new release? or later? many thanks
OP Chris Craggs Global Crag Moderator 25 Jul 2016
In reply to mBob8:

> Is October on the cards for new release? or later? many thanks

Thanks for the enquiry.

I would expect later, around Nov/Dec at the earliest, - I still have a month or two to go on it, then the back room boys will take another couple.

There is little point in rushing it as the season ends in September, and doesn't really get going again until next May. It will deffo be out by then!

Chris

mBob8 28 Jul 2016

Ok no problem thanks for the info and I look forward to it!
Keep up the good work ;D
Cheers
Mark
 rj_townsend 28 Jul 2016

> Currently it is the old (only) version as the new version won't be available until I have finished writing the book,

> Chris

If someone were to purchase the current app version, would it automatically update to the new version when published/released, or would it need to be a new purchase?
OP Chris Craggs Global Crag Moderator 28 Jul 2016
In reply to rj_townsend:

> If someone were to purchase the current app version, would it automatically update to the new version when published/released, or would it need to be a new purchase?

Not my dept but as I understand it each new book with come with its own new App, when they are published and they will require a new purchase.

Chris

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...