UKC

Decathlon hoody fleece sale

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Following last year's discussion

http://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/t.php?t=606789

and browsing their sale items, I spotted it's been renamed, and you can get it for £12, if you like green...

http://www.decathlon.co.uk/forclaz-400-mens-hooded-jumper-green-id_8317451....
Post edited at 20:46
 Fraser 19 Jul 2016
In reply to captain paranoia:

Mmmm, I'd have to warn folk considering this top that you've got to be really skinny for it to fit well. I bought one on holiday last year when I was a bit desperate and whilst it did the job, I hardly ever wear it now. It's a very long fit too, both in the arms and body. It's quite tight round the waist but flares out at the hips....all a bit odd. Good value for £12 though!
 nastyned 19 Jul 2016

That is a bit purest green.
 marsbar 19 Jul 2016
In reply to Fraser:

Errrm, are you sure you didn't pick up a women's fit by mistake?
 Fraser 20 Jul 2016
In reply to marsbar:

Hah, that's a good point! I'm fairly sure it was in the men's section, but now you've got me wondering.
 galpinos 20 Jul 2016

Loving the name. Hooded jumper is the opposite of most of the technobabble we normally get!
 fmck 20 Jul 2016

I've got one for running during the winter and its been ideal all last winter. I actually have two because the first one wasn't a snug fit. Don't know about that colour but for £12 sounds a bargain. No problems so far.
 funkyvin1 20 Jul 2016
Bought one last year and its been a good bomb proof climbing jacket. Have got another on order and at £12, what a bargain!

Thanks for the heads up.
In reply to Fraser:

> Mmmm, I'd have to warn folk considering this top that you've got to be really skinny for it to fit well.

Oh yes; that's covered compreshensively in the earlier thread...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...