UKC

Cyclists fighting cancer

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Springfield 26 Aug 2016
We recently had a bike awarded to our daughter by this great charity. They're based near us and we're trying to do as much as we can to help promote the charity and its work. If any of the ukc family are thinking of buying new cycling clothing then cyclists fighting cancer do bib shorts, tops and other cycling clothing that is good quality and resonably priced, all the proceeds/profits from it go to the charity. They have an eBay shop or you can order directly from them, Google the charity bike shop at aldeminster.
 Greasy Prusiks 26 Aug 2016
In reply to Springfield:
Brilliant charity in my opinion. Well worth supporting.

PS

Hope you're daughter enjoys her bike!
Post edited at 20:30
 Mal Grey 26 Aug 2016
In reply to Springfield:

Here's a link to make it easier for folk: http://www.cyclistsfc.org.uk/

The ebay shop can be easily entered from there.

Sounds like a wonderful charity. Hope your lass enjoys her bike.

In reply to Springfield:

This is first time I've logged into UKC for a while and I'm chuffed to see this thread. I'm currently about 2000 miles into riding the Great Divide Mountain Bike Route. I'm raising money for CFC so I'm really pleased to see it getting a worthy mention on here. Also I can attest to the quality of the gear. I've been refusing to wear my other kit!

Yesterday was particularly heinous... riding many miles in torrential tain, so it has perked me right up to see this. Thank you!

I hope your daughter enjoys her bike as much as I enjoy mine (excluding yesterday).

If anyone has any spare change they can chuck in my direction, that'd be awesome.

http://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ridethedivide

Cheers
Springfield 28 Aug 2016
In reply to adventure_vulture:

She loves her bike. She's 9 now and finished treatment aged 7 but the charity were really happy to award her a bike as a 'recovered' cancer sufferer.
I'm really surprised this charity hasn't received far wider national recognition.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...