UKC

Missis PhD study.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Cerris90 30 Aug 2016
Participants need (18 years+) to fill out online survey investigating suicide/mental health and masculinity/gender role norms. Will take around 30 mins and covers sensitive topics. All answers are completely anonymous and confidential! Data will be used to help research trying to explain high suicide rates in particular groups to aid in prevention.

My fiancé has asked me to post a few of these an always a good response an great help with her research.
Cheers everyone

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/YH8SD6Y
 balmybaldwin 30 Aug 2016
In reply to Cerris90:

Wow, that's one hell of an intro page. A very worthwhile study. Will make sure I find the time to respond tomorrow
 gavmac 30 Aug 2016
In reply to Cerris90:

Done, and quite thought provoking to be honest.
cb294 31 Aug 2016
In reply to Cerris90:

Sorry can´t help (fail at residence criterium), but had a brief look and this is how a survey should look like!

Maybe all the other surveys we see on here could be forced to have a look at this one to see how it should be done.

CB
 JJL 31 Aug 2016
In reply to Cerris90:

Done, but:
- the serious events need to accommodate issues with children as well as partners (A level results etc.)
- "Hassled" is a curious word to use; stress doesn't always manifets like that

Zarochka 31 Aug 2016
In reply to Cerris90:
It is rather difficult to find an adequate person, but maybe I will try to ask at my work.

Just now we are busy studying this project, site, we make some psychological tests http://livesports.one/.
 Jon Read 31 Aug 2016
In reply to balmybaldwin:

> Wow, that's one hell of an intro page. A very worthwhile study. Will make sure I find the time to respond tomorrow

They should all look like that!

Every time you see one that just takes you straight to the questions without telling you at least what the study is about, what is expected of your participation, how is running it and how to contact them, and which institution is responsible for the study and your data, you should refuse to participate...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...