UKC

MIA trainee offering more free instruction

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 ijd201 02 Sep 2016
Hi All,

If you are interested in getting into multi-pitch climbing, roped scrambling, progressing your current skills in these areas, or would like some support working towards your SPA or Summer ML then keep reading...

I am offering to take one, or ideally two, people out in Snowdonia or the Lakes on 12th and/or 13th September.

I am based in North Wales and happy to travel to the Lakes or Snowdonia to meet - venue will be dependent on a combination of weather, your needs and experience.

The legal bit:
MIA Trainee - As an MIA trainee I do not , as yet, hold the Mountaineering instructor award which is the recognised training qualification for the instruction of scrambling and multi-pitch rock climbing in the UK. I've undergone the training course, but training for an award does not constitute a qualification.
Insurance - I do not hold insurance that allows me to receive payment or benefits in kind for instruction, but as a volunteer with membership of a mountaineering council of the UK I am insured for third party liability. These topics will need to be discussed in detail and agreed before any activity is conducted.

If you have any questions or would like to get in touch, then send me a message, or an email on ijd201@gmail.com

Thanks,

Ian
 Dark Peak Paul 02 Sep 2016
In reply to ijd201:

Hi Ian,

I think we might be able to help each other out here. I'll message you.

Cheers, Paul

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...