UKC

Car hire - Majorca

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 LastBoyScout 14 Sep 2016
Hi,

Off to Majorca this weekend and looking to hire a car for a few days next week - hadn't planned to, but now think it might be useful for a bit of sight seeing.

Staying in just South of Alcudia, along Playa de Muro.

Any recommendations of where to hire from, or, where to avoid.

Need something about the size of a Focus, to get 2 adults and 2 kids with push-chairs.

Thanks,
 Mike Stretford 14 Sep 2016
In reply to LastBoyScout:
I went a few weeks ago. I booked through zest.co.uk (formerly economy car hire), and they hooked me up with 'click rent'. It's a 5 minute minibus ride from the airport. The rental was fine. There was a 30 min wait in the office to pick up the car, but in fairness this wasn't their fault..... there was a German without a credit card, and a Brit who insisted they could use their paper licence, then complained because they didn't get the exact car (it's always 'or similar'), both were at the desk when about 6 couples arrived and held everybody else up.
Post edited at 15:25
 HappyTrundler 14 Sep 2016
In reply to Mike Stretford:

I used Recordgo, office inside the airport, full to full petrol policy, essential if only there for a few days, no complaints...I had been stitched up before by other providers, so was careful to check them out....

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...