UKC

Anyone fancy a fontainebleau trip?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
climbingnoob 23 Sep 2016
Hi guys,

Planning on going to fontainebleau for 5-7days at the end of Oct/early Nov. Can't find anyone to go with at my local climbing gym. Just wondering if anyone is interested in going? I hate camping so planning on staying in an apartment or hostel.

Let me know!

Oh btw, i just found out it's cheaper to fly to Paris Orly (from London city airport) than get a train from kings x to paris. It works out better as the airport is just south of Paris, so you don't have to take the hire car through central Paris, which was a nightmare on my trip a few weeks ago!

Let me know if you're interested!

P
 Alex Riley 23 Sep 2016
In reply to climbingnoob:

Will be there around the 30oct-4 Nov. Shoot me a message.
 guy127917 23 Sep 2016
May be interested in going a bit later in November (19th -> 26th), if that works give me a shout to discuss.
Post edited at 14:04
 djwilse 23 Sep 2016

If driving to Font from CDG you definitely don't need/want to go through Paris, just take the N104 that goes round clockwise.
climbingnoob 26 Sep 2016
Ok guys, booked my trip to font. Oct 28th to nov 3rd. If anyone fancies coming pop me a message/post here. Staying in a hostel but still hiring a car to get around. Would be good to buddy up with someone to split car rental costs and spotting! 😝

Flights from london to paris orly are a bargain: £87.65 return. Then car hire from orly is £118 to £150ish, depending on car hired.
Post edited at 15:20
climbingnoob 16 Oct 2016
Right so who will be in font in the week from 28/10 onwards? In dire need of a bouldering buddy to share spotting duties! 😝 Hope I find someone out there. Really dreading falling off eclipse without a spot haha!
Post edited at 03:15
 Offwidth 16 Oct 2016

Try the Lifts and partners forum here as well.

Is Bas Cuvier really your fave venue?
 Kahti 18 Oct 2016

Hey I'll probably still be here around then. Have no set plans other than get to the mountains sometime in November. Am staying in my van at a mix of the free and legal spots (Milly, grez, bois le roi, barbizon) and happy to climb wherever. Not a super boulderer - around 5c/6a right now but might have upped my game in a couple of weeks!
Gimme a shout if your keen...
climbingnoob 21 Oct 2016
In reply to Offwidth:

I think so. It's so accessible from the car park and i'm a lazy kinda guy! :p

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...