UKC

...in plain sight

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Pete Pozman 08 Oct 2016
We've seen this before. Watching Louis Theroux's programme the other night I had a hunch the Americans are letting it happen again. Bear in mind that there are still people around who think Jimmy Saville was a great guy. We could still be on the verge of a political calamity.
 Fraser 08 Oct 2016
In reply to Pete Pozman:
I'm sure it's just me, but I need some more clues before I know what you're talking about. (I saw some of the follow up Savile programme)
Post edited at 09:23
 La benya 08 Oct 2016
In reply to Fraser:

I believe he's referring to the newly released audio from trump describing his advances toward a married woman and how he can get anyone and do whatever he wants because he was famous (from 10 years ago)
 Fraser 08 Oct 2016
In reply to La benya:

Ah right. I've heard the clips and didn't make the connection with the subject of the OP, cheers.
OP Pete Pozman 08 Oct 2016
In reply to La benya:

You are quite right. I've been thinking this for a bit, but, believe it or not hesitated about posting in case I was libellous. There's something very stinky about Trump and it's time people started sniffing the air. Everybody says what a shame Saville went to his grave without ever facing justice. But in Trump's case the consequences for the world could be far more serious than that. They talked about Saville getting away with what he did because of his fame, his "charity" work, his connections, wealth, sheer physical presence; just like Trump. Looking at footage with the benefit of hindsight, it's blindingly obvious Saville was a creep. We can't wait for hindsight where Trump is concerned. Let's hope Republicans wake up and disown this monstrous thing.
 DerwentDiluted 08 Oct 2016
In reply to Pete Pozman:

I have a sneaking feeling, just a feeling, that if President Trump starts messing about with too many vested interests then a man in black might just comment on how Dallas is lovely this time of year and how the President and First Lady, in that nice pink dress, are scheduled for a bit of a ride around Dealey Plaza. Oh and its pretty warm down there in TX this time of year, might want to wind down the windows.
OP Pete Pozman 08 Oct 2016
In reply to DerwentDiluted:

Maybe "the Second Amendment People" can do something about it? I don't know, maybe, a lot of people are saying that...who knows?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...