UKC

Brynje LS mesh base layer sizing

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 benp1 10 Oct 2016
Looking to buy a Brynje mesh base layer, the Super Thermo crew neck one in particular, can anyone help with sizing?

I'm a medium normally, can often squeeze into a small but medium is normally pretty comfortable

But I'm 6'3, so most base layers have sleeves that are too short - I'm fairly 'standard' tall proportions - I have a 38L suit off the shelf and the jacket and trousers fit great

How are the sleeves lengthwise? The scandinavians are tall so I'm hoping it might be OK, but based on the height measurement I'd be in an XL and that sounds bonkers, I don't want sometime flappy
 StuDoig 10 Oct 2016
In reply to benp1:

If it helps, I'm normally a L in base layers and found the Large too big in this case, and M a good fit. Arms and body are definitely longer than a normal base layer (comparing to Smelly Hellys and icebreaker). I'm only 5'11" though so can't comment on sizing for giants.

The M size base layer still feels longer than average for a base layer. I bought from Nordic Life - give them a shout and ask; they should be able to advise on sizing.

Cheers!

Stu
 r0b 10 Oct 2016
In reply to benp1:

I'm 6'1" and 73kgs and the small is fine for me (skin tight fit).
OP benp1 10 Oct 2016
Very helpful guys, thanks. Think I'll give the medium a go

RoK 10 Oct 2016
In reply to benp1:

I'm 5'10 and 82Kg and the medium is bang on for me. Forearms are tight though.
apek 12 Oct 2016
In reply to benp1:

I realized that there was something more than simply the physical side. There was doubt, and that's what got me hooked." The uncertainty inherent in climbing, and the emotional struggle it created, gave him a feeling of accomplishment unlike what he had felt in athletic competition. "If you're sure of accomplishing something, to me this has no meaning. So if there is doubt, there is a risk, and this risk makes all of this more spicy, https://apkdom.com more exciting.
Thanks,
Alexa

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...