UKC

Avon gorge- wtf is happening?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 zimpara 18 Oct 2016

Bivvying, minding my own business and there are helis, night suns and cops everywhere.
New quarry ish
Post edited at 20:09
 Cheese Monkey 18 Oct 2016
In reply to zimpara:

Might be in connection with the possibly abandoned car further up they were poking round earlier
In reply to zimpara:

> Bivvying, minding my own business and there are helis, night suns and cops everywhere.

> New quarry ish

I'd be more worried about all the ticks, and that's not the ones you're hoping to put on your logbook tomorrow.
 FactorXXX 18 Oct 2016
In reply to zimpara:

Bivvying, minding my own business and there are helis, night suns and cops everywhere.
New quarry ish

I phoned the Police to say that there was a terrorist cell hiding out between the Portway and the Circular Road.
Haven't they found you yet?
OP zimpara 18 Oct 2016
In reply to FactorXXX:

> Bivvying, minding my own business and there are helis, night suns and cops everywhere.

> New quarry ish

> I phoned the Police to say that there was a terrorist cell hiding out between the Portway and the Circular Road.

> Haven't they found you yet?

Haha nice. Now you can provide me another bivvy spot because every hostel in bristol is full.
In reply to FactorXXX:
> I phoned the Police to say that there was a terrorist cell hiding out between the Portway and the Circular Road.

> Haven't they found you yet?

I assumed it was to do with that hungry Tiger that's escaped from Bristol Zoo.

Hasn't it found you yet....
Post edited at 21:41
 planetmarshall 18 Oct 2016
In reply to Ron Rees Davies:

> I assumed it was to do with that hungry Tiger that's escaped from Bristol Zoo.

I heard it was an outbreak of airborne herpes.
 d_b 18 Oct 2016
In reply to planetmarshall:

> I heard it was an outbreak of airborne herpes.

That's just around the parked cars on circular road.
OP zimpara 18 Oct 2016
In reply to Ron Rees Davies:

Tbh- I heard something wierd high up main area whilst I was having my dinner in doss bag, got up and had a look about (possibly a tiger)- then got a nite-sun in the face.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...